Business leaders have no choice but to think differently about their approach to marketing. Consumers expect to access content on any of their personal devices and progressive marketers are redefining the way they plan, execute and measure programs to capitalize on the opportunity to more deeply engage with their customers
At Rosetta, we help clients understand the role of smartphones and other devices in their larger digital programs to:
- Amplify business results through all device channels
- Exceed customer experience expectations
- Differentiate from competitors to drive greater loyalty
Our agency is engineered specifically to build personalized marketing experiences. Today, no experience is more personal than one that resonates with a customer and occurs on one of their personal devices, like their smartphone or tablet. By getting a deeper understanding of the drivers of consumer demand across any device, then designing, building and measuring highly engaging experiences adapted to each screen, Rosetta helps our clients:
- Understand the influence of mobile and connected channels on their business to determine where and how much to invest.
- Create business growth through brand and marketing experiences that excite and engage customers across devices.
- Scale mobility across their organization through smart use of technology.
- Measure and optimize the impact of all mobile investments.
+ View All
The success of our connected device programs is enhanced by our unique team structure, which consists of a dedicated Mobile team lead, marketing discipline experts with mobile experience and the vertical business unit leader who understands the clients’ specific challenges. This ensures all programs are optimized for the mobile channel, integrated with the rest of the marketing mix and feasible for the client industry.
Driven by this leadership model, our approach is defined by three main differentiators:
- Rosetta’s focus on business impact
- Deeper understanding of customers through our Segmentation and Analytics & Optimization practices
- A view of marketing that goes beyond “mobile” and looks at all device opportunities
Grant McDougall is a Managing Partner at Rosetta and leads the Technology and Telecommunications vertical. The practice holds a market leader position in technology marketing working with leading brands such as Autodesk, T-Mobile, BlackBerry, Lenovo and Microsoft. Grant brings overs 16 years of global technology marketing experience.
Contact Grant McDougall.Contact Grant McDougall
Check out our agency reel. This video showcases some of our recent innovative, award-winning work for our dynamic family of brands.